22.11.07

So... It's Xmas in the rainy city....again.


21.11.07
Uvieu,España

The angry drunken Santa's took their places
on the Elvis like thrones
I was buying milk in the
Supercor...
Kid's commenting
" He's drunk, and smells like a dog......." cried little Timmy
" He asked me if I knew your PIN...waaannnnnnnaaaa !!!!! Mama !!!!!"
" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Santa grabbed my butt !!!!!!!!!!!!"

The dog was obvilious
Pissin' on the tire of the
Santa truck
Three bums unloading
the decorations....
" I hate fuckin' Xmas... " growled Konan
the name I'd given him.
" I always stay super fucked up all day...." confessed "Earl"
the name I'd given him.

The store windows done
The drunken, angry Santa's seated
It's Xmas again
And as always I have'nt booked
my flight to Morrocco
ain't no Xmas there...so there aint'

USELESS DATA:

They sell more beer durning Xmas
in this weird and beautiful country
than they do all summer.

The Supercor, they raise all the Xmas prices
EXCEPT... alcohol. No suprise there.

I'm not into Xmas, so I'm not.


The Freakshow continues...

J.Level

©spl2007