9.11.07

On..." trailers, cardboard boxes and the winds of the past..."


09.11.07
Uvieu,España

Hot dry wind a blowin', Domingo,
my dear old friend.
blowin' and blowin
things around
unexpectedly
rearanging the importance
renumbering the Lists...

" The Lists...?"
" The Master Plan...."
" OOOOH, The Master Plan..."

My list was pretty basic;

1) Survive
2) Paint
3) Paint and talk about the paintings
4) Obtain the ability to transform thoughts into words,and words into art accessible to everyone
5) Sell the art, write the books and plays, make the movies, install myself forever
6) Find The Girl, and and live happily ever after.

That wind has added and taken away
from the lists Domingo, my dear old friend.
Added another to my world
one that can help me remember
one that can help me forget...

Ya know...?
I'm just gonna sit here,
And why don't you just sit yerself down
and roll us up another Domingo,
and I'll tell you a story about a trailer
that usta sit right over there....and another
about Love and miricles and a Girl that looks
like a movie star....

...It's 1963 or so, I'm a foot and a half tall
sittin' in a cardboard box with Eddie
next to the trailer, was probably hot like africa hot
My Father and his friends are
buildin' Claude's house out there
in Yucca Valley
a long time ago.....

Be well todo mundo.
J.Level

©spl2007
Foto; B.N.