12.11.07

My Experts no.54


12.11.07
Uvieu,España

... Been a long emotional week " Style666 "
My strange christan fundimentalist friend...
Yes, I said friend...your a weird one.

Smokin' and watching "The Real King"
Don Juan Carlos de Burbon
pointing his finger at the pudgy
lil' dictator..only falt a dope slap or two
on the little screen about 8:00 am...
Sin Chan, who's spanish is perfect,
is wooo-oooing....
Transformers transforming...
and from the other side
of the world has come some
new emotions
My experts are examining them
indepth indepth indepth
as we speak....

" Tread litely..." sez Dr. R.K.Kline
" FEAR NO EVIL..." conclued Dr. Maniovich
" I'm assuming all the responsiblity for further research...." brags Dr. Craston Reiles-Sandsdown, the London invitee.
" This will change life on Earth as we know it...." squeeeeked Dr.P.Lesli Meier, smiling....
These are the first reports...

"..... All's well Jess...We're blessed and Immortal
more or less...All will fall into it's place...
now cut me loose from
this leash, Got butts ta sniff...
times smells missed... sabes ?
Helioe, our dog
A " Westi"
a fashion dog
said to me....

He's usually right,so he is...

Be well todo mundo.
J.Level
C.2007