7.11.07

" ...In the Fontan with Helieo..."


07.11.07
Uvieu,España

A new painting had an effect on a citizen,
whom crossed into another world
to make her thoughts known
" Without middlemen.." she said.
I heard her out, and told her
she was " probably right..."
She walked with her little weird dog
I watched unitl she turned the corner....

No idea who she was. She ambushed me.
she thought the painting of " A Man Juggling Cats "
was " ...Crule, and in poor taste for someone whom
claims to be fond of cats..." unquote.
I was fighting with another señora
in the Fontan thursday market
for the last of the little red potatoes
The Girl likes so much...
The señora bought um' all...
" Drats !!! " I said.
Marisol, the señora, smiled and waddled away with
the spoils of Vegetable war...

Then this one...standing behind me.
" Maybe you should paint seascapes,
or something less violent...." she said.

"...Hard being You sometimes...Hummmm? Jess..."
Helio, the Westi dog of ours
said to me while
pissin' on a trash can...


Be well todo mundo.....
J.Level
foto: " Takin'it all when we go.." 20x17 cm ink/watercolour/paper
©spl2006