5.11.07

On..." Remembered thing's....."


05.11.07
Uvieu,España

Was reminded, this morning
about 6:00
A Monday in the barrio
In the rainy city.
Smokin' and watchin' the world
fallin' and in flames on the small screen.
drinkin' good coffee
The Kings in Mellia and Ceuta...ayyyyy mi madre...!

" Remember.....? "

" The scary back bedroom of your great Grandmother
the one with the red lightbulb...? "

" That hot little trailer out in the desert with no bathroom....?"

" Remember Xmas...? "

Yeah. Now I remember....
Those were times when I was in formation.
Who knew where this effected 70's child
was headed...At what speed ?
leavin' behind what damages ?

Tripped many traps,
Domingo, my dear friend...
The Natives would say " Tripped many traps. Many Traps..."
The road to here...
I washed up In Madrid 9 years and 28 days ago, found The Girl
after a long strange trip...and now
comencing on this
Memory rewind...
Going accompanied by a friend this time
I fear no evil.


Be well todo mundo...
J.Level
foto:©slp2006 " My Studio ,Los Monunentos,43, Oviedo,2006"