4.11.07

Just thought you'd like to know.....


04.11.07
Uvieu,España

This is getting old "Style666".
It really is.... Jesus is ,or was, just a dude,man...Luv ya
bro, but hey!! get a fuckin' life... hugs, Jess.
Got lots on my mind,
The girl has gone nuts,
dogs missing....
I'm being asked to reduce the
price of some painting i don't remember painting,
" But Brother" I said, "... thats not my signiture..." I said...
so I did. " All good. Take the money..." he said, without shame.

I'm exploding.
The Girl is going thru some things I'm not able to help with...
dogs missing, proably better for him...

"...Nothin' left to do but smile smile smile..."

said Jerry, back when things were
alot more simple
than they are today...

I am avaible.For hire,
to solve all the problems you have...
200 an hour.
Plus, expenses.
Just like Rockford,
whom had the good sense to live in his
trailer ALONE
and not suffer the slings
and arrows of out right NUTS...
Has everybody gone nuts and
forgotten to tell me ?
Jo!!!. Got lots to do... I always have a back up plan,
the ambush is always taken as such,
an ambush. Emotional, physcial,
spirtual...
I've learned to be ready....
Hard gig.
Low Pay. Lot's of stupid things..
just lil thangs, But thangs, noen the less....
Hard Gig.com
Kid's ....
don't try this at home.
Trust me,
I'm a professional.

J.Level