30.1.09

Venus spoke...


Interesting this medium for bringin' them outta exile
Venus, she connects with this poor, but famous artist
not 24 hours after the publishing of the snippet from the book.
We spoke for hours, and that Skype thing,
man if you don't have it 
you should. 
Venus, has aged gracefully.
Still beautiful,
like her mother
her grandmother
Venus was shocked at the short hair.
" Did you lose your mind ? " she asked.
" Yes, yes I did. " I said.

Permissions given to tell the story, 
as long as I don't tell the one about 
Malaga, the balcony, and the three cans 
of fruit cocktail....

She has a new dog,  
a 1965 Ford Mustang
and lives in New York,
which didn't suprise me a bit.
New York sorta Venus...

... for not teaching me spanish, and for f#%ing
 up my papers, and those scenes in Lisboa, 
Madrid
Granada
Navalmoral de la Mata ( my fault )
Huelva  ( Thanks. I forgot about that...)
Cadiz...
...you are forgiven. 
Made for good material.
She asked that I forgive more...
I told her that
I was working on it.


I am happy for your continued existence Venus.
You are an extraordinary human being.
I had not forgotten,
so I hadn't.


Be well todo mundo,

J.Level