28.1.09

...A tale of love, strife, adventure & beer..My three ex-girlfriend's and one wife..."

( a snippet from the book )


" Good God !!! woman speak english !!!
they are not going to let us cross this border...", I hiss
at my Venus " whom caused all this really ",
on a hot hot day in June 1996.
The Nogales DF border crossing
into Nogales, Arizona.

" ...If you don't answer my questions 
I'm going to have to impound the car..."
said the patient, patient border cop, 
an Amerikan.

" Impound the car eh ?. Fine, 
but you gotta take the girl too...", I countered.
He looked at me for a minute,
then to Venus, 
whom had the eyes goin', 
staring  into his soul...
He weighed his options.

" Have a nice day ". Period.
He saluted and walked away...

Driving north towards Prescott, AZ...
" ..I'm gonna write this all down
and put it in my book you know...?"
I said.
" Lo se...", purred Venus.

That was the beginning.
It got much weirder... 

...to be continued 


Be well todo mundo,
J.Level


foto: NYtimes
©jpl2009 " ...a tale of love, strife, & beer...my three x-girlfriends and one wife "