5.8.08

Guess' we needed this....



05.08.08
Seattle,wa

...Spent two days with a traitor.
The brother tripped a trap
and took the incentive to act
under bad and possibily
biased advice...
no, totally biased advice...
trap tripped.

I forgave him.
He's a friend of 30 years whom
didn't know who I was,
went blind and crazy.
Didn't see
that nothing, is as it was.
I have seen many things
and been
squeezed
soul squeezed...
tryin' to be one that I wasn't,
for a decade...
Then I created
a love for someone....
and sabotaged it,
pure and simple.
I got angry.
My fault.
I came back here
to start again....
I have done so.
Nothing nuts about that.

So, walk a mile in my boot's, people,
find the valuable,,
valuable things
I left behind. Their still there...
I don't call,
I'm ashamed.
I've many regrets... I, fucked up.
My choice.
I live with it
me alone.
Ain't nothing nuts about that,
just another romantic
another emotional hiroshima
maybe it'll work itself out
but probably not.
The damage is done...
the brother agreed.
He's a true brother.
who has sabotaged...
and now understands.
I am blessed.
He is blessed.
We're fine now.
like brother's again.
I love him very much.

Next problem...

...and Blessings to my Lawyer,
Carl Stineburg...
...you'll take a painting for what I
owe ya, no...?.

All good ?
All good.

be well todo mundo,

J.Level

foto©slp 2007 " The studio in Portland, as I remember it... "