2.8.08

my strange artist friends...



02.08.08
Vashon, Wa.

... My friend Sara makes knife holders.
She was also in therapy for seven years.
Came by the house in middle earth
thinks it'd be a great studio...
Looking for more space
to fit in another artist
here on the ranch
We're makin' freakshow
it seems to have already started...
or has it simply never stopped ?

...33 days til this poor, but famous artist
returns to that weird and complicated land
Tickets booked
dates set
judges and lawyers
and cops waitin'
Gonna be a nightmare, friends
I am not looking forward
to being treated like a leaper
again... got run off once before,
the place and it's people mean little to
me anymore... I wish this would all go away.
33 days til I return
there will be an exit though
menos mal.

...here in middle earth
they will be waitin'
its better here.
all good.

COOL, the dogs up,
" Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's up brother.....? "
that's the dog talkin'...
Blessed ?
Probably.

...what next lord?

Be well todo mundo,

J.Level


...and you there Styl666, thanks. I will return. It's all here now.
and I feel like I am alive again. The new painting sez it all...
You can call the number when you want, starting 20.08.08.
You are gettin' it. Don't push. I bite... JL