11.8.08

falling up...



11.08.08
Seattle,Wa

Boss is leaving today.
Been a long week
and now back to some peace
and this quest to center again.
He's leaving with Roux and Premdon
going to do hippy stuff
in the Humbolt nation.

We ate with the Mexicans
the Austrailians
and the Capitol Hill kings
stories and smoke rolled
Marpa turns 51
another fine feast at the lounge,
the last for awhile...

...I spend alittle time at Enoy
on sunday.
They are chamans who've
reeled this poor, but famous artist
in.
Many words shared
over that Mirror Pond
the words of Jack always get me
teared up
he finds the good in things
where I see none.

It is a world I find myself in
that eased the free fall
I felt some 2 months ago.
I aint fallin' down anymore
I am falling up.
All good.

28 days...


Be well todo mundo...

J.Level