14.8.08

I can't stay, I gotta iPhone...


14.08.08
Vashon,Wa.

Styl666 my faithful reader and fan,
I looked up your village yesterday
tiny little dot on the big screen.
The damned thing is a marvel,
signed a two year contrac with Death Star
to get it...
So, I've gotta come back from the weird
and complicated land...
worry not.
It's all here now.
you know...

Sittin waitin for the ferry to take me
back to the Island,
did a weird session with
the brother,
we eat and smoke
and he told me secrets
we rode over to the Ibeam
and played iPhones til 12:00am

" what are you gonna do with your fone
when you don't come back...?" he asked.
I rolled my eyes.

So, all ya'll, stop.
This aint' a life changing thing.
That happened already,
survived it well enough.
I'm closing out a part of my life.
comming back and going to work again
just like normal.
I seek closure.
Just got to let it go..

So I'll email the brother now
and tell him so...
" Hey D, You don't get the fone, forget it !!!!!"

Be well todo mundo,

J.Level


...wrote this from the fone, amazing.