11.7.08

....A word from the President.




10.07.08
Seattle,Wa

... crossed the water today.
Been out there couple a weeks, and it is settin' in my bones.
That Island...
Don't feel like Cap Hill stands much of a chance.
Roux
He just said,
" I cannot believe you are going to live on the Vashon...
well, then again,
It's really perfect !
I say, it is a good Idea. "
He's called the " President "
by many from here to India
to Vashon,
and in Burton, that little peice of middle earth.
Blessed...?
You bet.
The plan is approved by the President,
What more can a brother say ?

I will put up the first peice when it's done.
Soon Styl666, soon.
I am fine, no really.
Thanks for the words...
I know.
this is better
for everyone.
Thank's.

All good ?
All good.

Be well todo mundo,

J. Level

foto c 2007spl