29.7.08

...the dog saw it before I...





28.07.08
Vashon,Wa.

...the sister Dog yowled right next
to my hand and then ate the biggest
got damed bug I had ever seen
She looked up at me and smiled
my tiny little 150 pound hero Dog
Got's my back, so she does.

So, there was nothing left to do but
smile
smile
smile today
We crossed the water to the other side
hot like Africa
to return to
middle earth's
cool
and shady jungle
another world.

...The dog split
I watered the jungle
and the other little dog
the flowers and emense weeds
smoked a bit
and smiled.
Was another day transforming
a west Seattle
view
from scuzz
to crystal clear...
everybody smiled today.
It's not as alarming nowaday's
as it was there in the beginning.
weird creatures so we are to adapt
and overcome with just some smiles...
smile, Neng


be well todo mundo,

J.Level


... and to you there Styl666...
I'd say thats about enough babe.
you'll be nice.
or I will start writtin' about YOU.
I am lookin for a villin to include...
Don't make me put my literary foot
in yo ass...
All smiles..., JL