26.7.08

..I just clean windows





25.07.08
Vashon,WA

... I just take my shoes off

and go in barefoot knowing all this will
look different in about 2 hours
The dog wanders around
and I have wonderful conversations
with whoever's there...
When I leave the light is different
and who evers there sez
" wow ! look at the light !!! "
I've cleaned the windows
not more. Just alittle attention
was all they needed to shine,
to let in the light that was there,
but covered with some stuff...
Like everything
and everyone...
I put my boots on.
The dog jumps in the Jeep
I tie the ladders on,
and we drive that lovely
drive back town
Earl
Don and Mike at Bishops...
then ,
to the house...
I made 324 bucks.
The dogs happy.
The windows are happy,
and all is right with the world,
in middle earth.

I'll share.
you always have a place
in middle earth, Neng...
always.


Be well todo mundo,

J. Level