4.7.08

...on, " The brothers "


04.07.08
Seawa
eeuu

...the island was quiet, Domingo.
and finally commin' back to the real world,
on the otherside of the water...
the jets are still going right over the house...
people still movin'...
people talkin'...
the island was quite,
Domingo my dear old friend.

We, the brother's ate well
tennis on the big screen
smoke in the bowl...
and enough Trader Joe's wine
enough...there were words
devils lawyers
little last second defeats
and big amazon wins
the island was more quiet, Domingo.

Goin' out to the island to live
I am urban
but I like it out there in middle earth
think I'll get a dog.
think I'll start a new painting...
I think maybe I'm feelin' change...
weird feeeling Domingo
a weird feeling indeed.

be well todo mundo,

J. Level

foto©2008spl " The brothers at B.L.'s"