6.8.07

When washin' up on the beachs of Madrid part 1


06.08.07
uvieu,España
An old memory......

Walked down the ramp smoking. No firemen thinkin' I was aflame
no cops
all overzelous with those clipped
pittbull ears
waitin' to interogate me into the hospital
The hotel Europa
a plate of jamon and some beers later
I quit the life jacket beginning to notice
just exactly where i've washed up...
Puerta del Sol
And thats Madrid friends
" Hey man, you gotta 1000 pesetas for some wine ?"
Pesetas?

There were hippy protesters in Puerta del Sol
" FACISTA"
the cute hippy girl yelled at me
pointin' to the car
pointin' at me
pointin' at the BIG
white Jaguar
The sound of the trunk closin'
wooosh-thunk silent with my backpack
50 paintings
and 50 drawings all dry now
My rumpled white shirt
a 2 day beard the hippy idealist
" FACISTA" she yelled
I look to the driver....????
No help. All good
It enters fast
Puttin' 2 x 2 = 5
" A hippy like me gettin' into a car llike this.....
Washed up in a weird and beautiful place
I realized " This aint' Kansas brother... "
The freakshow begins.....

To be continued.......

Be well todo mundo
J.Level
(jlevel77@yahoo.com)