27.8.07

..."Ok....All good....Whatever.....Emotional body armor...."



27.08.07
Uvieu,España
I live a blissfully freaky life. Complicated,but not impossible... all good? All good.
There is nothing that can be said ...., as downstairs is that
17th century barrio, my barrio. It's beautiful...
" Huh, Look where i live... " walkin around... And to my
Detractors,critics and those near do well's...
" Ok... All Good...Whatever. Makes little difference...."
Thats the third time i've said that today... another Lunes in España
8 years and 328 dats later...
I'm Walkin the dog...
Whom tells me " Just live well Jess..."
Smarter than most people i know, so he is...
the emotional body armor...
never leave home without it... i don't .
Its a three stooges sorta day... started out thatta way.
Lets see how the freakshow forms up today...
" Ok...All good... Whatever....."


be well todo mundo...
Let's try an not choke on our egos today, hummmmmmmm'
J.Level
(jlevel77@yahoo.com)