16.8.07

On all scrunched up mean and snarley.....


16.08.07
Uvieu, España

" I'm gonna take a video of your sleepy grumpy face everyday..." I smoozed, smooze
ningly.
" Get that outta my face... Joder ! ".... She growled pitbull like yet, adorably.
"I think your beautiful in the morning, all scrunched up, vicous and snarley...
i love you so much..." I cooed smoked and floatingly stoned( I'm a painter. I've a license).
" Vete a mierda ! coñjo..." she sang like a chainsaws 2-stroke whine.
And after a coffee. A smoke, and a look at the E-mail for good
bad or indifferent news....
"You know i love you very much..." she smaltzes, smaltzingly cute.
"I've got it shot. I know how much you love me...." I affirm. Solidily.Honestly....
" Your a very strange person..." she murrmers...
" Yeah. So i've been told... " I confess.
" A glass of wine ? " she asks taking off the Ramones T-shirt. Pouring
two glasses of interestingly spanish wine... It' 9:00 am....

...And infront of the hair salon, a line of normally elegant spanish women pretend
that all will be well when the girl arrives with their madusa like hair under wraps
and paniced smiles shared all around. smiles of shared hope that time would advance
its self like NOW!!!!!!!!

... She left and it was like she was Elvis arriving puttin the key in the door the door that led
to estecitc salvation.
" We are Saved !!!!" could be heard thruout the barrio. It's 10:30 and i wish she could have stayed alittle longer
before flyin' out to save the house wives in the barrio Pulmarine, thats Asturias, and thats España... Joder!!!!

Be well todo mundo....
We are.We're good.
J. Level

(jlevel77@yahoo.com)
On all scunched up mean and snarly...©jpl2007