15.8.07

" ...And all was right with the world... FIESTA!!!!!!!!....oh"


15.08.07
Uvieu,España
Another un known fiesta in the rainy city today. There are something like 6,453,987 fiestas a year in España....If one does'nt wish to work, this is the place.
America, Los Angeles, specificly, is now at this moment blessed with the presence of my mother in law "Menchu", a hell of a gal. The leader of that pac of Duarte's, a powerful bunch of woman. Glad their on the side of this poor artist, so i am. She'll stay until the birth of Salvador, my second nephew.Should be any day now....
And with the yard cleaned up, and the emotional hiroshima blowin some where over Xixon, i reached another conclusion... there is no way to predict the reaction of a spaniard....in España. Theres something in the water, Im sure of it and have my experts studing the situation as we speak...don't worry. I'm not.

Thats my dumb entry. I promise something with alittle more bite tommorow....
be well todo mundo...
and to Avid, Brother, i'm sooooo happy your back. Don't ever drift away again...j
J Level
(jlevel77@yahoo.com)

the painting: "Manoline indirecto" 70x63cm oil on canvas 1400 euros
©jpl 2007