15.5.07

... somebody turned up the gravity today...no?



15.05.07
uvieu, españa
today i took off my glasses at the insistance of a bum in the park, I was ready to destroy this poor brother... the state is winning today. the girl is mad and this dry summer day aint nothing like the dry summer day a year ago... i could be alittle calmer, so i could. i know. i'm a brother on hold. a pawn of the state, whom has this weird plan for me... but they aint sayin' what nor when nor how nor.... the life of am inmigrant... not the easiest thing i've ever tried, so it aint'.
I'll be fine. i'm loved and protected, and for the moment this will do. but, lemme tell you, ( the state) i'm watchin' what these locals are takin for granted, and it's pissin' me off.... but they know that, their THE STATE. thinkin' of california, where everyday is new and without all the heavy history... your probably right Marco, your probably right...

be well todo mundo. manaña mas y mejor...

j.level
(jlevel77@yahoo.com)