20.5.07

On emotional body armor...



20.05.07
uvieu,españa
"...Do you have a plan B ? of course you do..."
" ....No. "
" ...and this? how do you remain in such bizzar situations, all mind warpin' and soul drainin' without
a plan B ? "
" ... I trust. "
" ... you trust ? "
" ... I've little choice..."
" ... And you've played with the fire, the lawyers and judges all of whom are drenched to the skin with
the weird and dark histories of the Moors, Dali and El Cid **...What makes you think you'll come out any
cleaner ? Hummmm..."
" ...i close my eyes and climb the ramp to the waitin' plane and somewhere over somewhere it will open its
doors and deposit this poor artist into a scene based on things solid.... and barring firm ground, peace,
and something resembling life...i will surely be taught to fly..."
" ...You are a strange person "
" ...So I've been told..."
" ... Another glass of wine Jess ? "
" ... I never say no, I say " Thank You..."


be well todo mundo... J.Level
( jlevel77@yahoo.com)

** words of Marco Fuoco