10.2.09

A tale of love, strife, adventure & beer..My three ex-girlfriend's and one wife..." #2


( snippet from the book # 2)


...Venus said she was going to the store at the bottom of the hill.
I did'nt see her again for a month. A long weird month.
" ...guess you lucked out brother..." said the Jerry " el Gillipollas ".
I lost Venus. She drove off with no fone number to the house.
No address.
No clue as to where she was...

The weird stress of losing a person. No, no break up. No harsh
fight, she simply did not know where she lived, in Seattle.
Never been there. At a total loss, I made a few calls to Spain,
I didn't speak spanish.... Luna, another gillipollas, speaks for me...
..." Yeah missing... Kidnapped ?, well I couldn't say that exactly...? "

3:00 am a month later fone rings...

" Jess ?... Dan here..., hey listen I have this strange
Spanish chick standing in front of me sez she knows you and is lost....
No, I don't think she's totally nut's,
but she's got these eye's...."
I get Venus on the fone, and am amazed by the story...

...Venus drives down the hill to the store and got to talking. Forgetting
which street to take leading back up to the house. She drove all night looking and crying.
Nothing. She sleeps in the car in downtown Seattle, and of course, she finds the cafe Zeitgeist.
One thing leads to another, Venus finds a gig house sitting for a famous artist
with a bonus, two big happy dogs... Yeah she was like that, taught me to be like that
"...there is no defeat when you sleep on clean sheets and have good coffee in the morning,
the rest, we find or no?... ".
Venus said that.
I had forgotten that as of late,
so I have.

We returned to the house on the lake
and stayed about a month.
Eating, painting, and preparing
me for España, and all that would occur
over the next ten years...
We get on the plane in a week.


Be well todo mundo,

J.Level