19.2.08

"...the rebellion, part 3 "


19.02.08
Uvieu,Espana

I have this information, or "yet another tidbit of top
secert information that there is another rebellion bustin'
out in the Level reality. I Know...I know...
Who needs or wants a rebellion ?
" call me what you need or must...but call me..."
sombody said that, I forget who...

I personally find it easier to ask your giveness
than ask your permission. Just works out that way,
we're not the brightest...but we aint biophyssists(?)
either....remember.

So, In the english school today
The kid smiled when I said
" Your a genius Ignacio,
look at you, speakin' english...jo."
little miricles, from little folks...

...We do,
did,
and will continue what the moment
calls for...Ignacio, whom has 8
years on the planet, wrote,
"The green apples are my favorite..."
and now he feels like a genius...
Cool...

We're a freakshow of a bunch...
so we are.

...so, call us what you will,
but call us...hummmmm.


be well todo mundo,

J.Level

...and S.C,
you should not believe
what you can't touch
with your own hand and/or soul...
be immune, and feel immortal,
you just may be...
I am.
I feel so.