18.2.08

!!!! Barbi hell , discoverd !!!



16.02.08
Uvieu,España

...From my experts comes a bit of disturbing
news... Barbi hell, is Oviedo. The Campillen to be exact
and about 500 meteres from my house. Huh.
No screams
No smoke or flames, nope.
just those gitianos and their kids...

We did not pass thur barbi hell yesterday.
A Sunday in the barrio.
I sanded and primed some 120 meters of molding
and said...
" please, don't sweep that dust around... You want
these to come out perfect, no ? "
4 times...
Oh, the girl's opening a hair salon you know...
No, not my bar, but a hair salon.
There are 102 bars for every 1000 persons in España.
Could hardly go wrong opening
" The mean waiter cafe' ", or no ?
Tommorow I paint the 120 meters of molding
It will be perfect.

Today I offer beer for life and a plac for
the first person to come up with 20 grand.
Name inscribed, and nicely framed,
it will hang behind the bar,
and will be praised much and by many...
"The Mean Waiter" sounds like a great place, or no ?

Be well todo mundo...
J.Level