26.2.08

...ole'



26.02.08
Uvieu,España


...So friends
just sittin' and thinkin'
the changes are comming without sonic booms
nor screamin 'sirens...huh.

Domingo, my dear old friend,
...the dogs get a tibit
before I do,
and waitin', hummin',
then do I consume.
good advice when traveling...


Hungarian Bean Soup...
How'd it go my Brother ?

The wise one sends a note
reminding me/us, that all is well,
that the spoon is for all to share,
long handled
so one can share at
a distance,
which makes some folks
more comfortable...
Thanks. Can't wait to see you.

...a few emotions still in raw form.
a few walls that should be torn down,
but only a few...no problem.

And that's another day,
and another day in España-Oh
The phone lines are open now !!!

The freakshow continues friends...

Be well todo mundo,
J.Level


... and thinking of
you there S.C.