13.12.07

...These heavy, heavy days...


13.12.07
Uvieu,España

I write....

Some heavy days in the rainy city
below zero
both inside and outside
this poor, but famous atist,
has had better moments.

Drinkin' beer with Andres,
my adopted father in Uvieu'
this morning about 8:30am
Standin' outside the
State office of employment
on Avda. General Elorza
" You look married...." he said.
" I feel married..." I said.
We fell into a long uncomfortable silence
he knows the story
an even in his position of influence
and reason over
and about
this weird choice I've made and defended
for so long....
" ...Maybe it's time to reconsider your options
AND/OR choices, hijo mio..." he said.
Finally.

Sittin' here thinkin'
thinkin' of weirder times
...and can't really think
of any more weird times than these,
so I can't....

Andres walked away
after giving me a hug,
and a kiss on the cheek
" You'll find your way, hijo. Tranquilo..tranquilo..."
he said...with finality.
A minor God, Andres.

The lady in the State employment
asked me
" are you all right ? "
" Yeah, I'll be fine.. "
I said.

Be well todo mundo.

J.Level
foto:©spl2007