30.12.07

730 beers


30.12.2007
Uvieu,España


Long windy roads
lots of bumps an
big deep holes
describes this past year...
smoked 7300 smokes,
and at least 624
grams of good hash
drank 730 beers
sat in the bar of Javi
at least 365 hours
really, a long weird year.

This past year I have seen
and signed many documents
court documents
jail documents,
marriage documents,
signed many checks
many checks....
many many checks...

This past year
I applied for political asylum
and was rejected.
Applied for nationality
and was denied.
sat 816 hours in a concentration camp
in the sunny Costa del Sol,
thats Malaga folks
and not the Malaga I rememberd...
I was there in 2000, painted 13 murals
and sold many paintings...
Met Compay Segundo, in Malaga 2000
a different Malaga, so it was.

There were many heros this past year
The girl, my lawyers, and a fat cop
who pocketed my passport,
thus saving my ass from a certin
doom and an ulgy scene
in some airport in America
There was my father
and the team in california
pullin strings
pullin off miricles...
My heros of 2007.

Been a hell of a year for all....
a freakshow of a year.
There have been good things,
from a God with a very
dark sence of humor
and a bag filled with
tricks and traps...

My brothers in the game,
after a very very long absence
It is the joy of my existence,
My brother JGL.

I am blessed.
I am seemingly
more immortal than I thought...

Then theres you, Domingo...
my dear old friend...
To next year in España
a weird and beautiful place.
We will be more famous
than we already are...wait.

I hope next year makes some sense
less traps
less ignorance
less impunity...
Come on people
to alittle love and alittle
fuckin' communication
for God's sake
we are all adults here no ?

Next year I will grow up...
maybe.


Be well todo mundo,

J.Level