1.12.07

So...it's Xmas in the rainy city...again. Part 2


01.12.07
Uvieu',España

" If I don't get that I'm gonna dieeeeeeeeee..." screamed little Timmy
to his mom Glenda.
" But why would you need a document shredder... with " advanced digital security control " ??
and you can only hold your breath for about minute... You won't turn blue. Come on,
we've got to get your fathers hemmorid cream....", ordered Glenda, waddling up the isle.
Little Timmy gave up and they walked on...

Xmas looks weird and beautiful in the rainy city...
The sale of anti-depressants sore
the gun shops do a booming business
Kid scream
fathers grimice
mothers minipulate time and space
The angry drunken Santas meet at Bar Manolo
after their shifts at Cort Ingles
Eroski
and the Parque Prinicapado.....
".... The little fucker whispered " ...and when I have that
document shredder with " Advanced digital security control.."
you and I will rule the world !!!! "... and I said,
" You know the PIN of mommy's mastercard, Little Timmy ? "
and the little bastard sez...
" What's my cut...? Hummmm ? "


Be well todo mundo....

J.Level
©spl2007
foto: Dave Hunt