24.12.07

...My Xmas citique'... and/or, disclaimer....


" santa died for your mastercard " foto: fs
24.12.2007
Uvieu,España

....So, another Xmas in the rainy city.
This one will be the one I'll remember
in three phases...rainging from pure innocence
to, the most guilty of us all...some are with us,
some, luckly, are not....

The guy in Bremerton(?), Washington put UP (↑)
the most brutal statement I've identified with
in this o this weird moment... Xmas.
Complicated
and emotionally charged
and dis-charged , so it's been.
" Santa, gave his life for YOUR Mastercard..."
" Woo...." I thought...Wo.

Here, where I live...
It has been a very emotionally charged and dis-charged year,
so it has.
The ability to remain united aginst
the common evil, The state, for example,
is pretty new to me...
I've never had a group of individuals
behind me, swords drawn,
demanding my liberty
and ready to defend it...
Yep, pretty new to this poor artist...
I love them, and, I fear no evil, Domingo,
my dear old friend,
so I don't.

...Tommorow there will be my nephew,
he's aware theres something goin' on...
a year old, as of the other day, so he is,
Xmas will be different, there will be many firsts...
There have been many firsts...
I love the Girl,
a warrior, and a hero...

God is good, despite the crule jokes and traps,
so he is.

I am
We are
Blessed.

Tommorow, Corte Ingles
the big commerical demigods
will end this xams moment
with !!!!!! Big Sales !!!!!!!!
and Santa will be put away,
and the flouresent green
of next falls fashion will be the
order of the day,
all back to normal.
ahhhh....
Everybody.....!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Buy art after Xmas,
folks.....

http://www.Jlevel.blogspot.com
is a good place to start...
pues bueno....

Be well todo Mundo,
J.Level
foto: F.S