20.3.09

waiting in line...


Like Ikea
I could not
follow their map
looks alot like this
and they still wanted us
to buy some of
their crappy
stuff

Lines did not seem as
bad a wait in the old country
The old ladies squakin'
and chirpin'
complainin'
and telling me how cute the
little white dog was
"...que guapo eres..."

Lines here have a tension to um'
lines mean there's something
up there ahead worth
being in the midst
of a hundred people
trying not to look
at
or be looked at by the other
99.
Many cell fone conversations
mostly just holding the fone up to
their heads, not speaking
but using it as a shield.

Cold sorta folks
that don't comment on the dog
smile
or
say thank you.

All good.
I live my life behind dark glasses and my fone...

oh look I can see my old house from here..


Be well todo mundo,

J.Level

foto: "the map of uncertainty"