24.3.09

It's solved...



...I received a letter, yes, a letter written in a child like hand
and in Castellaño, to the address I was to be deported too
and roughly translated reads this...

...after the argument we had the morning of 7 Jan 2007,
I saw that you were right in your reasons for
wishing to remain in Spain. I saw you writing and
herd you translating for the Africans and Arabs,
you were compassionate and kind, though your situation
was very, very bad. I liked you very much. Not the typical immigrant.
...If you are still wondering what happened to your
passport, you may rest assured it has been taken care of, permanently.
I hope your life has become what you said it would given the chance,
and you are painting many pictures.
I remember your paintings. I have retired. You may contact me at.....
and I can answer some of your questions...

That's it. Mystery solved.
I know who took the passport to keep Jess
in the country and from the great Satan.
Because " he ", liked me.
I told ya'll.


Nothing turned out as planned,
and I am in exile...
But ya'll know that.

Cold and rainy in the barrio.
Steel's here eating a salad.
R's reading the new recycling rules.
Marpa just shows up from skiing...
...and I'm wondering what's happening
in the old barrio nowadays...?
I am a legend, I guess.
Just spell the name right
that's... L-E-V-E-L .

Anybody else with something to say ?
Anybody ?
Anybody ?
My in-box is always open.

Be well Pepe R.
You are the angel
I had said you were.


Be well todo mundo,

J.Level

foto: m