31.1.08

" Toothless poodles no.3 "




31.01.08
Uvieu,Espana


.... I was out with the dog this afternoon
the brother growled and snorted the whole time
we walk the route of the furs, the giant gold
framed glasses and gold
keeps a drippin' as the sun
reflects off the diamond earrings
as big as a big zitt.... she's gives me a shot to the ribs
as shes a passin' like a truck or a steam liner, thinkin she 's
smaller than she really is. Helieo growls a mean dog growl..
..."It's the dog ,
thats a growlin'...not me." I said,
"... Huff " she huffed... all good.

Bueno.

...the shot to the ribs was'nt as
well placed as those brutal shots
I've taken in the Rastro of those Gitianos
in the Campillin looking for little treasures,
so we knew, that's Helieo & I
this was just a majurja
and like us both
...lost in the 80's
and her own Felini trip...


...Fur and gold and big tacky diamonds,
One, with one's headfones on...
( I've got hit by a bus the other day with my head fones on
a blarin' The Ramones...."Blitzkreg Bop", to be exact,
and of course I'm fine, I'm writin'
and still steppin' on toes
ain't I...? )
...and oblivious to the this beautifully
complicated langauge, Castallaño,
one would think one was in Palm Beach, in
November, " The Season "... another drippy gold and BIG
fur coat scene...or No ?
Seems really universal, multi-use,and transferable. Cool.

All good.

Helieo breaks the ice
gettin' closer and a sniffin'
at that GIGANTIC fur coat
...." AYeeeee..."
Ayyyyyes the majurja...
Helieo's now up on the BIG fur coated
Señora....and she's lookin' at Jess...that's me,
likea " Will you please control your dog..." sorta look...

Helieo. A Westi, and is probably one of the coolest
guy's trapped in the body of a
Westi, a walkin' the face of this O this
smaller an gettin' smaller third planet
from the sun... and that's when he's bein a dick...
a true saint, that smells and pisses on things
but a a Fuckin Saint non the less...

... I'm thinkin' about that weak, amature shot to the ribs...
so I am, and my moral and or
legal responsibilities in this
O this surreal and common situation...

" fffffffsiiiiiiiseeeeeoooooo " I whistle,
the signal...
Helieo looks...
and like the cool brother he is,
trapped in that weird little body
of a Westi, and all,
comes directly to me ,
gives me a sniff ...,
then goes back to the marjua....
...and
piss's on the BIG fur coat, and growlin' a little
Westi growl

...Ok, so I'm alittle ashamed...
but not too much. I can live with it, ya know..
Helieo,
as cool as he is ,
is seemingly un-effected.

One day I will write the book
...On, ... Las Marjuas, La defensa final..."
One day....


Be well todo mundo,
J. Level