24.1.08

The Crazy guy in my barrio...




24.01-08
Uvieu,España

The crazy guy in my barrio
screamed and directed traffic
until the cops came.
They were seemingly kind enough.
He screamed,
"Tu no sabes quien soy"
you don't know who I am
" Yes we do ", the cop said
" ...your the cousin of the
Mayor, and we're taking you home..."

Sometimes, I envy the truly
and visibly nuts.
Innocence and opportunity
and video cameras everywhere
the brother is an actor
and beside the drunken russian
who sings opera infront of the
city hall they could be confused for
the famous, which they are you know...
I know many nut's people, so I do.
Yesterday was a good day...
got autographs from the two artists
and the cop only poked me once
with the billy club before
telling me to
" Move the fuck on..."
in spanish of course...
and that looks like this...

" Vete a mierda ya !!!!"

...gotta love this weird
and beautifully complicated land...
Theres room, when ya'll commin ?.


Be well todo mundo,
J.Level
...and yes Dan, I am still pissed at
your sever lack of sensitivity...j



c2008 " The crazy guy in my barrio"