25.9.07

...Sittin' with Jorge, Patchi and Dan...


25.09.07
Uvieu,España

The boys invited me to have a sit.
" Been readin' yer stuff..." said Jorge.
" Where yer headed, my young friend,
may get your ass in the ringer... aahh,
yer understandin' what i'm tryin' ta git across
to ya chaval...? " he asked...

pregnant silence

The silence was broken by Dan,
" Gotta lite ? " he asked.
" Way I see it, you've been fucked. Gonna be fucked,
and hell, who has'nt been fucked ? Get over it.... " Dan...growled.
" Leave the brother be..." spouted Patchi, reacing acrossed
and giving me a dope slap...
" Listen you little moron, ( dope slap)
what you got here now is... ( " ...yeah , thanks. Puff- cough)
excuse me... cough-hac-hacka-cough..great- cough -shit- hack-man...
Where was i ? cough...
oh, yeah...(dope slap )
What you have here is not only those documents,
but the bleedin' right TO GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!
(5 consectutive dope slaps)...Patchi injected " lovingly".

I have learned there many ways to see a thing...
an occurance
a play, a tragady
a friend, an atrocity, a scam,
a dope slap ..or 7, from a loving friend

" Time to get on with it already..." i said.
" Probably time..." weezed Patchi.
" Yep." coughed Dan.
" Hey ! let's go drink some beers...." invited Jorge...



be well todo mundo...
J.Level
the painting:" Jorge, Patchi, Dan an I, in Alives, España
2004..." 30x40cm 600 euros