23.9.07

"...It was only 32 days ....."


23.09.07
Uvieu,España

....Was only 32 day's
Their worst was tried, and tried...and it did'nt work. Fine. But, the memory won't go away. The indignation remains, the damage to my family, the ever widening of the rift between the closest of my inturno...A surreal year. The State has acted with impunity, that is clear. They attack the most vunerable, with the least resources...Choosing this poor artist to abuse
was a mistake. The many miricles that have me sittin' here now, insted of sittin' there in America, are greatly appericated.
The acts of union and solidaridy, unknown until now are responsible. The Girl, my hero. My Father, my hero. The fat policia national whom pocketed my passport at the last second, my hero....The experts.

Last night I was told, and not very kindly, that i should drop the whole thing and go on like i'm NOT indignant, nor looking for responsibilities for crimes commited aginst myself and about 50,000 others.... i've the sufficent fotos and material
to make some heads roll. The State hunted me.The State imprisoned, tourtured, humilliated, and lied. I was simply having some administrative problems...like parking tickets or the dog without a license...

How does one forget an experience like... being chained and being put abord an airplane to New York aginst your will. Your being deported from a country you've lived in for 8 years, you've nothing. It's all been taken away, aginst International law, and the Geneva Convention... Being held political prisoner, under an order of expulsion, in a hidden concentration camp a 1000 km from ones lawyers and family...They acted illegally, and should be held responsible for their actions...No? What ? just lie down and go quietly ?... not bloody likely.

And should it just be dropped and forgotten when the tools for change, are present and ready ? It's been a very long year, Domingo, my dear friend. A very long and weird year.
The Freakshow continues...

J.Level
213/325
©spl2007