25.9.07

" My Public Apoligy "




25.09.07
Uvieu,España


Recived a note from the folks at Yahoo. Someone was offened by something I wrote and ratted me out.
I wrote " You are a racist moron...and not illegal ? Go figure." The indignant, asked about illegal aliens remaining " Criminals"
even after 10-20 years in America..." The indignant went on about pell grants, and Washington's "Dream plan..." blah blah blah....Another one that deserves to be where he is. A trailer park, a case a tall boys, and thank God, no passport. Enjoy.

Everyone is aware of my story, you know R.M.V.M, The State, The Sub Delegation, cops , lawyers , concentration camps, failed deportation flights...And, The Girl, My lawyers, The Fat Angel Cop whom pocketed my passport, thus saving my ass, and the eventual surrender by The State, my papers, and the right to get back to the life I'd been living for the past 8 years....I am blessed, and where i wish to be. 8 years without documents, and never felt illegal. Well, I write some things that piss a few folks off, like the Racist moron " Allen-a " for example... breath Allen ...deep breaths brother... there ya go, yer doin' fine....
" NO HUMAN BEING IS ILLEGAL." I wrote. OOOPS!, was that a crime...?

Everyone knows that racist morons are like cancer... But the "Yahoo family", they evidently don't... deep breaths Allan-a. Deep breaths....

Be well todo mundo... you too Allan -A.

J.Level
(Jlevel77@yahoo.com)