4.7.09




on..." The Freak show and it's passing thru
the Valley of the Shadow of Death "
pt. 30 " Main street any town USA, smokin',
and the beer that never came..."


" ahhh-ummmmmmm - I'll have a pint a Manny's, thanks...
anyway , so there we were, Jesus with a bottle of Tequila and a bowl of
lemons imploring' the terribly altered crowd at the beach house, the last time that whole
group would hang again as it turned out... to drink and drink and saying it was " your patriotic duty "
they drank and drank
... the cops showed at three and they had a shot or two...
...It was San Diego, Mission Beach to be exact, Santa Monica court, and Mission Beach Drive
I think it was the mushrooms, there were so many, you know..."
Dan said to lil' Moco, whom had a blurry view on the world...
" That's alright Dan can you see the way the light is blaring thru that window...
...Do I look any younger to you ???
... The last time I saw you you looked so much older- your famous blue rain coat was torn at the shoulder-----
swooned Lil' Moco...
" I heard from Lisa years ago in Portland, she was workin' for a answering service
and had a huge dog named Guinean. An Irish wolf hound, big as a house so she was.
Dixie Brown was so way long gone he has turned into but a legend...
I miss that guy sometimes..." Jesus said
" Yeah, I miss that guy sometimes..." said Dan
Hey where's my frickin' beer... NURSE !!!!! ..."
yelled Dan to the bartender.



to be continued....


be well todo mundo,

J.Level

©jlp2009 " On..The freak show and it's passing thru the Valley of the Shadow of Death" pts.1-31