12.12.08

on..." The freak show and it's passing thru the Valley of the Shadow of Death pt 17 " 8 guy's waiting, Nina's and a kid named Myron"


"... I could be dead before I getta drink around here..."
"... HEY !!! Abe !!!! where the hell is that guy...? "
"... I'm gonna have ta get home to the wife soon..."
"... Why don' we go up to Murry's ? "
"... Naw Murry's is a dive at best..."
"... We could go up to the bus station..."
"... What !? Nina's !? No way man.  Last time I drank there I got my wallet stolt..."
"... hell, last time I drank at Nina's I saw some guy that looked like Jesus.
 Had a weird little dog that I swear could talk, so he did..."
"... Had a few there did ya Carl...?"
( everybody laughs )

 They all sat for the next hour telling stories of Nina's
bus station bar and it's freaks. Straggling out,
towards home and the wife to work at the plant or to Nina's
goin' by way of 6th ave as to not be seen, or joined.
It's good to go to Nina's alone
anonymously, maybe with a different name...
" Hi , I'm Myron..." 

Lil' Mocos said to Jesus:
" ...did I hear that guy say his name 
was Myron ?... Nobody names their kid 
Myron anymore... Pass me the sports section
will ya...
                                                    

J.Level

c 2008 spl " on ," freak show and it's passing thru the Valley of the Shadow of Death "