26.12.08

It's over...thank God



26.12.08
Seattle,Wa

 My faithful reader " Drugged " has inquired as to ...
"... Why are there no rabid " I hate Xmas " posts
this year ? I have counted on you for the 
past two years around this time to share the 
displeasure of this awful season. No drunk Santa's ?
where are you ? Did you not go outside all month ?
Did you not consume ? I am disappointed in you Jess.
I thought you were more ornery and vile than that..."

Well, thanks there "Drugged". 
Actually this was not like the past couple of Xmas's
I am not surrounded by people that cared little for me
or steal all my good work, menos mal.
I left Spain, or got run off  rather, in May you know. 
They are now with but one Amerikan to berate
and torture, better him than me, so I just feel ...good.
The scene was ...nice. Dan and Li and the little S,
they were a sight. R and L were patient and abit drunk when
we got in the Jeep to plow around in the slushy snow...
...and from the southern contingency there was peace, 
fone calls, and monumental presents sent...
Nope this one didn' suck as have the past few. 
Those people are far away now, and I am 
surrounded by peace and some love and patience, 
this cute serbian girl, and all is right with the world,
no let me rephrase that...
all is better not being surrounded by criminals,
liars and that double standard...dig ?

So be well " Drugged ".
Sorry man.
www.Ihatechristmas.com 
might work for you...

be well todo mundo,

J.Level