25.10.07

... A normal guy named Jesus....


25.10.07
Uvieu,España

My Dear pissed off reader,
It is not often i have the opportunity to explain what I write,
and I thank you for your advice...
BUT, your not my Father. My father is an older man,
a diplomat, and I believe, nothing like yourself... " Style666"

" A normal guy named Jesus "
Just a story. A series of stories, where I'm just showing from an artistic and creative point
of view, THAT all, that's all famous or known people
are just that...People. Jesus, The Guy , in the present day, would have to go to the bank,
buy underware
pay bills
stand in lines
buy cars and gas
and parts in
" Jebb's U-pull it "...
Just a guy.
The stories of Jesus buying arms and granades...
Always very polite.
Just excersizing (? sorry) his right to bare arms...
as Jesus lives in America
On 12th...
has a lawn and a morgage...
and soon....
Maybe a 65' Rambler
who knows....

.... So, be as pissed off as you have too, " Style666"
I have had bigger, meaner,
and more
powerful folks pissed at me...
Huh, Like the country of Spain,
for example.
They, eventually, will get over it.
You will too. Trust me
I am a professional.


Be well todo mundo.
J.Level
(Jlevel77@yahoo.com)
Painting: " Up on the roof with Dan no.5"
foto©spl2006