6.8.11


...60 and cloudy in the Emerald city.
That cosmic thing has swallowed up my beloved wallet.
The one I commandeered from my most lovely wife Yoly...
back, way back in another life long long ago.
" Is that passion still there Jess ?
You know that passion to be there, and deal ? "
I got myself asked today.
I had " The face ", goin' in today, so I did.

Been a month of freak show quality exile.
If not the girl, then the boss goin' MIA...
The other boss falls off a roof and is recovering, yet the business
which usually booms about now, ha muerto.
Curious.

Loss.
A big one this time.
Tired of loss Rosa Maria Valdes M.
Big change a commin' I feel.
" Mars is just hangin' there makin' a mess of things"
sez Steel...
Yikes.
Wall Street.
This odd country.
Little kids running a country ?
Doomed ?
Probably.
Buy art NOW !!!
http://www.jlevel.blogspot.com


Try and be well todo mundo.
Be well the rebels of Libya....

J. Level














No one can say... " Jess ? Poker face ? Hummmm...
No ? Definitively no...."