8.12.10



On..." The freak show and it's passing
thru the valley of the Shadow of Death "
Part 52


' Well, that was an amazing time, consuming task...
what do you call this thing ?.." asked a curious
Lil' Moco...
" Oh that... it' a firing pin for the new Glock.
Here, hand me that spring will you ?...Thanks, and it fits riiii-ght
in here. Do you see what that does ?...." asked Jesus...
They were a family. A family sitting around the
dining room table, filled with guns.
" ... and this is a .357 magnum... " the most powerful
hand gun in the world, and it'll blow yer head clean off..."
recited Jesus. Dirty Harry was in Jesus' " Top 10 ".
Lil' Moco laughed and rolled about on his back.
Miles and Dan had came in... " Jesus !??? Damn ! ..."
Dan said, eyeing the formidable arsenal before him...
" I sorta had you figured as the " peaceable " type ",
he said, looking down the sites of a Mauser.
" Peaceable ?, is that even a word ...? ", asked Jesus.
" ...Peaceable : Adjective, " Inclined to avoid argument
or violent conflict..." , read Miles from his iPhone...
" Huh, I like to consider myself " quietly behaved...", Jesus said,
pulling the ramrod thru the Winchester's double 12 gauge
barrels. " The road to peace is about the amount of support
one has behind them. I prefer my support armed. I didn't
just start doing this, you know. Nope, back in the day
I thought a smile, a kind word, and a miracle or two
would suffice... Nope. That had a very negitive effect on the flow.
It's all about the flow...that's when I discovered that twelve guy's,
not eleven, not ten, but twelve armed to the teeth brothers behind me...
Well !!!!, that did make my job a lot easier, so it did....
Wo ! Way easier...!!! I tell ya. "

The room was silent.
Mouths agape in awe...
" Dude...", said Dan.
Lil' Moco smiled.
Miles, licked a paw.
...and Jesus... Jesus cleaned a Sig Sauer.
Then, the phone rang...

to be continued...

Be well todo mundo,

J.Level

foto: ©jplspl 2010 " New painting # 4 Sea,wa " 24x30" oil on canvas 2000$us