23.5.10

on... " Beds of stone..."


Home.
I have had my futon
for about 20 years now.
It's a hard and cruel
stone like flat,
flat like stone
motivational tool.
6 hours is all a man
could handle of that
stone like flat like slab...
One feel's like...
time is a wastin'.
Gotta get up.
Got thing's to do...
I have had many bed's
in many place's
that simply meet the need
that blasted need...
Sleep.
Cut out sleeping and eating,
I would complete
all I've planned...
But, I'm going back to bed.
Those who are aquianted
with the sleep pattern's
of Jess,
would say...
" What ? "
My bed is a hard flat like surface
and seemingly carved
from stone...
but,
there have been worse,
so there has.

I am blessed.

And that's the beginning
of a another Sunday
and another Sunday
in Amerika...

Be well todo mundo,

J.Level

foto©2009jplspl " My bed at Yolanda's May 2008 " 10x20 cm tempra on paper 300$ usd