15.10.09

Those sunny beaches of Prescott, Arizona


Not long from now...

...We sat on the dock waiting for the sun to set
looking towards Los Angeles calm wave's slappin'
the seawall the smell of sea weed and smoked fish
at the end of the pier...my dear old friend Domingo
and I. West of here...all the places we'd sat and spoke,
grew and learned all we know today is west of here,
all underwater..has been for awhile.

" You hungry man...? "
"Yeah I could eat something...
let's go to The Rose,
next to the Vendome Hotel,
got's great kilib,
and a patio...
" I love that place..."

We rode, Domingo and I
thru the beach front Arizona street's
thru the park at the old court house square
passing that bronze cowboy,
sleeping under his bronze cowboy horse
up the street to the Vendome
to park the bikes, saying " Hi ! ", to Jennifer,
a ghost from times of Level passed....
The sea air was fresh as the sun sat,
a raging red and angry orange...
" I love Prescott...", Domingo said.
" It has had it moment's ..."



be well todo mundo,
J.Level


...I am 49 today
have all I need ...

...Styl
House
Jeep
Dog
Work
My Father...
Blessed ?
Probably.

JL