17.8.09

Apple store people are not human...



...forgot I was on a ladder the other day and
landed on my iPhone, it saved my life.
It's fragile electronics squished ,
compressing the 150 pounds of dead weight
fallin' into the size of a ice cream sandwich...
The iPhone saved my life.
The screen showed but a blank sad white
with a bar code looking vertical set of lines
that when scanned surely reads " I'm dead ".

The Stepford person at the Apple store would not take the bait.
I used all my material, guilt, subtle threats,
moralistic examples...nothing. Nothing.
The geek would not be rattled.
So, when I handed him the iPhone
and said nothing but " it's dead I think ",
he returned a minute later and Stepfordly he said...
" The water indicators are red, thus it's out of warranty
you have to pay 199$ for the repair, but, we'll just give you
a new fone..."
New fone ... 99$.
They extorted me into paying 2 times as much.
I told him as I was madly scribbling my name on the
Stepford like documents put before
me..." what if I told you I had fallen off a ladder
and landed on the iPhone and that it probably
had nothing to do with water...?"
" Cash or charge...?",
was all he said.

Apple store people are not human.
I'm goin' PC and Palm Pre...

be well todo mundo,

J.Level..