19.9.08

Threats of a poker game...


20.09.08
Vashon,wa.

So I am home.
Feels real.
D. is cool as they get
sez theres to be
some high stakes poker ( 20$ limit)
a gonna be played around
the ranch.
Cool. Got that cool green visor
and surely can come up
with some Cuban cigars...
let's see then there's
chips and huge ham sandwiches
beer, lot's of beer
and those little beer nuts everyone will
eventually be throwing acrossed
the table at Don...
Real life,
in a real place called Middle Earth...
all good.

Be well todo mundo...

J. Level

...and a friend from portland said I spammed him
the other day when I sent out my new fone number
to the friends, family, and the faithful...you know
I punched "Everyone"... I spammed. I am a spammer.
I will never do that again. Advice: "...you put it in the "Bcc"
box, and it isn't included on the list of addresses that
show in the " To " list.... Never knew what that box was for
Now we all do. Can agitate some folks... Sorry Portland.
I'm in therapy, and will bring it up next week.... JL