12.12.09

At The Mall...with Death & Jesus...(an archive post)


23.10.07

Death levitated, lookin' out over the parking lot.....
Death said, ".... Can't see the damned thing anywhere..." hoovering over a Fiat.
Jesus said, " I TOLD you , it's in the LL section...Arrrrrg, come down, and come on...". Stomped Jesus, huffingly.
Death said, " ...You hate this place don't you...? ", smiling.
Jesus said, looking at his sandles, " Hate ? strong word, hate. "Dispise", NOW there's a word for ya. Despise.
I despise cooked carrots. I despise yippi little dogs, I dispise the Amerikan health care system
I dispise the person trying to make that left turn acrossed the double yellow line at rush hour...
You know I think they should let the bloody Taliban come here and just do traffic control...
I'd bet good money that the first beheading for such a heinous infraction, would encourge the others...thus eliminating that problem...And, yes, I despise the Mall. Really. "

They walked about the lot for about a half an hour, discussing what they each despised...
Death said, " I despise those little hotdogs in a jar..." Cocktail franks " Yeech !...and those
horrible bald cats...You know your neihbour what's her name ?...Mrs. Slivermen ?
Can't stand the wretched woman...."
Death continues , " You hate this place don't you...Eh ? "
Jesus said , " YES !. I hate the mall. The people whom inhabit it and the commerical
desert they offer as " the latest thing ". Crass commericalisim Ca -Chunk Ca-Chunk Ca-Chunk
Theres Three More !!! just like everyone. Like you !!!
YES!!!!!!
I HATE THE MALL !!! MAN OF PEACE,
FRRRRRR-EAKIN' OUT HERE!!! HAPPY ?
HUMMMMM ? HAPPY ??? EH ? ...." screaming.
Ignored.
Death said, " Like me ? with my one suit and sandles ?..."
Death said, " Ah ! here we are...you've got the keys, No ? ..."
Jesus said, " ....I - I - I thought you had um'... ??????? "
Death smiles.....


Be well todo mundo.
J.Level


" At The Mall with Death and Jesus " ©spl2007
the painting :" El Picaro " 24x27cm watercolor/paper 400 euros (sold)
foto©spl2006